Partnership between the TNRD and Cooks Ferry Indian Band
Customers: 283 (combined Indian Band and TNRD customers, approximately)
Location: Highway 1 - 48 km south of Cache Creek
Water Source: Groundwater wells
Treatment Process: Disinfection with sodium hypochlorite
Notices / Regulations
Utility Master Plan
Water Works Newsletter
Boil Water Notices/Advisories
Notice of Water Regulations & Conservation Measures
Loan Authorization Reminder (January 2016)
PowerPoint Presentation from November 9, 2016, Meeting
Application Process for water connection :
- Fill out and submit Schedule A - Application to Connect to Spences Bridge Community Water System with the appropriate connection fee.
- The application will be reviewed following approval from the Building Services Department.
- On Approval, a letter will be issued to the customer including associated Bylaws, Notices and connection requirements.
- Notify TNRD a minimum of 2 days prior to installation for service connection inspection. Failure to have a service connection inspected may result in having to expose the connection at customer's expense.
- Quarterly billing commences once water service is turned on. Click here for Utility Rates Schedule
For further information please read the bylaws below or contact :
Manager of Utilities Services
Thompson-Nicola Regional District
300-465 Victoria Street
Kamloops, B.C. V2C 2A9
Phone: (250) 377-8673
Toll Free in BC: 1-877-377-8673
Fax: (250) 372-5048