Basic Application Process:
- Fill out and submit the appropriate application (Schedule A - Application to Connect ....) and the fee associated with the application. Click here for Utility Rates Schedule
- The application will be reviewed following approval from the Building Services Department.
- On Approval, a letter will be issued to the customer including associated Bylaws, Notices and connection requirements.
- Notify TNRD a minimum of 2 days prior to installation for service connection inspection. Failure to have a service connection inspected may result in having to expose the connection at customer's expense.
- Quarterly billing commences once the service is turned on.
Documents & Forms: